Wednesday

Private Selection Upside Down Cakes

Have you seen this in your Dillon's grocery? Have you tried it? This cake is excellent! And rich. And chocolaty. And worthy of sharing with your friends. I recently had the opportunity to try this with my friends through BzzAgent. They send me a coupon that I conveniently had downloaded to my Dillon's card. That was easy. So was the baking. Just warm the cake, wait a few moments and flip. Then share. It would have been easy to take the credit but credit should go where credit is due. Private Selection. I think I'll try another cake this weekend just to make sure the others are good, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - jealous. i didn't make it into that campaign. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. Thanks for leaving a message ~